Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Video Blog Uploaded!

Hello everyone and welcome to my text blog about my study abroad experience in South Korea! My name, as the title suggests, is Martyn and I'm a senior at Portland State University majoring in social sciences. For fall semester I'm going to be studying abroad at Soonchunhyang University in Asan, west of Seoul. This blog will be my more frequently updated part of my follow-on project for the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship. In the coming weeks this space will feature cultural and historical topics regarding Korea, as well as my personal experiences at Soonchunhyang and in Korea.

My first video blog is an introduction to myself and the Asian Studies Program at Soonchunhyang University which I will be taking part in. The first video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWCw9EjtJE

More updates to this space will occur later this week after my arrival in Korea. Thanks for reading!

As always, I encourage interaction via comments, questions and feedback on all my pages, and via email to: HangukMartyn@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment